Dine Out

Welcome to a new year of our Monthly Dine Out Activity Group. As the Activity Chair, I will host our September outing. I have picked Vista in Pismo Beach. Previously it was called Steamers. The owners of Rosa's and Ada's Fish House took over the restaurant a few years ago. I recently celebrated George's and my anniversary there, and it was delicious.

Our Dine Out nights are always on the third Wednesday of the month, and for September it falls on September 16th. We will meet at Vista at 6 pm. I will make the reservation for 10, but I can always change it based on the number of reservations I have received. Previously, when I questioned them about accepting reservations, they do, and they informed me they would provide separate checks. I will update those who have rsvp'd  that they would be attending if that has changed. 

Do email me if you plan to attend by Monday, September 14th, as I will need to inform them of our actual numbers. Vista is right off Highway 101 at the exit that states Pismo Beach. After the stop sign, go straight, and it is right on the right. You can't miss their big sign. 

Last year, I had a sign-up sheet at our first dinner for members of our group to sign up for a month to host during the year. I always do September and December, but all other months, hopefully, will be hosted by one of you. As host, you would select a favorite restaurant of yours, reserve the night, and then email the information. I will write the newsletter article for you. Questions about this, do email me.

I hope you will continue to join us for these dinners, and do ask other members of AAUW to join you for the evening. 

Esther Pudlo
Dine Out Co-Ordinator